The primary goal of the Projet-Evasions is to spread radical and emancipatory ideas. It is an anarchist project of social agitiation hostile to all forms of authority.
It is an initiative that started in Switzerland but is not tied to its borders. It is a project that seeks not to remain imprisoned in a single linguistic zone but to travel freely according to contributions, translations and inter-human links.
We do not have a rigid guideline or editorial line. The project evolves according to the contributions and desires of themes that we are passionate about and to which we want to create resonance. We welcome any type of project and participation (see our “participate” section)
The Projet Evasions is made possible thanks to many other great projects to which we pass on a big thank you!
- to the people who develop the TAILS operating system
- to the birds of Riseup for their excellent mail service
- to the opensource community of Scribus and Gimp
- to the collective that manages the blackblogs
- to Systemausfall for their hosting
- to the Phoenix Collective Printing Company for their support
- and to all those who contribute by translating, proofreading, illustrating and playtesting.